Sunday, February 6, 2011

THE GREAT WOLF LODGE

 You heard it! We went to the Great Wolf Lodge yesterday and the day before! It was a surprise for all of us kids in honor of Levi's birthday and my Grandparents 44th anniversary. I was told that we were going to visit my grandparents and then swim in their neighbor's backyard pool. -ya. So I brought a swim suit, and good thing too, because 5 minutes before we would arrive at the GWL we stopped to eat at Taco Bell, and my grandparents walked in and said, "Would you guys like to go to the Great Wolf Lodge?!" It took me 5 minuets to realize that they were not joking! Wow- what a BIG surprise that was! We had an absolute blast! (I'll post more photos later on. :)




 ha ha ha -that's me!



 Resort-
 Where we ate dinner-


And those are the lights coming from inside the "Howlin' Tornado." (The biggest, baddest, scariest ride there) It was 6 stories high! Wowsers!
Well, more to come a little later. :)
Happy days to all!
~JessicaCynthia~

2 comments:

HeidiGrace said...

Fun post! Great pictures! :)

Btw-I love the new blog look (the yellow and black is SO cute!) and your new profile pic. :)

Heidi~

Caitlin Koch said...

Thanks Heidi!