Tuesday, May 10, 2011

-A few new cards-

 Colorful notes

 I was brainstorming the other day, trying to figure out a 'different' kind of card. I came up with a CD card with decorative paper behind the clear center. I like the color that is on the back of the CD, when you move it around, and the way the light plays on it. In a nut shell: I love it. Everything about it. I was also thinking about putting a paper flower blooming through the center...But I'll figure out the "how to" later. :)

 Like it? Oh, I hope not! I would "Love" it if I were you! ;p
Shimmering Bubbles

I made this card, using a water bottle cap, and metallic paint. I simply dipped the cap in the paint and 
slapped it on the paper. Afterward I put little yellow dots randomly on there with a pencil, and then I painted in a couple dots to give it more color. I simply love how the paint shimmers and shines as you move it in the light!

 Simply hello
We had the Seiferts over on Sunday for Mothers day, and Anna, Felicity and I made card designs with markers. I made some silly ones, but then did something like this, {which is not all that un-common} and made a card with it. It's simple, and something that I would just pull out of my drawer to write a quick "hello" to a friend.


Which is YOUR favorite? 
Okay, I'll tell you what. If you really like one, then just tell me what blog post was your favorite this year in a comment, then I'll put your name in a hat and if I choose you, then I'll give you your favorite card. I know it's not all that tempting, but it IS something out of the ordinary, so I hope you'll join in on the fun! 
Have a wonderful night!

~JessicaCynthia~

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Jess! I tried to comment, but Blogger was down. My favorites are Simply Hello and Shimmering Bubbles. If I have to only pick one favorite, it will have the be the Shimmering Bubbles. You are SO like my Jess -- must be the name. ~Mrs. S :)