Monday, May 30, 2011

Home Alone- Day one

 Home alone, day one, has been oh-so-much-fun. Caitlin and I, being large and in charge, got quite a bit accomplished today. She and Marcus worked outside all day, while Felicity, the kiddos, and I worked inside.  That being the case, I don't have very many photos of what Caitlin has completed out there, but I do have loads of photos waiting for you from what I accomplished in the house. :o)


 The yellow bar wall always gets scratched because of the bar stools, so I painted over them.

 This is our brand new stainless steal dish-washer that our wonderful grandparents blessed us with a couple weeks ago. It is so beautiful and works amazingly!
 I put a new kitchen helper in the middle of the kitchen. I like it because it is small enough to not get in the way, and big enough to be useful. :)


 I would not be able to work as jolly and fast if I had not had my blog music on. :)


 Painting over the scratches.
 I swept under all the rugs and uncovered SO much dust! It collects so fast!




 Now, I'm not sure if we will keep this here, because my parents liked the bench, but I sure like the way it adds some color, and an extra something to the room.



 Caitlin and Marcus cleaned a whole lot of places outside. I would list them, but I don't think that you would be able to picture what I'm talking about.


Well, that's day one, and what an accomplishment!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW! Can't wait to see how it all looks when we come by today! Great job! ~Mrs. S :)

Gaul Family said...

Great job! Keep up the good work :) Let us know if you need anything....

JessicaCynthia said...

Thanks! It is soooo nice to have everything spotless! Thank you for your offer to help us if we need anything. It sure is nice to know that you're there for us. :) Love you both!
~Jessica