Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My island room

 I was going to post about my clean room...then I realized that I had not posted what it looked like since Caitlin and Alainna moved out! So, here are some photos of my "island" room. I absolutely love it! The only thing it needs is the sun shinning through the windows! Right?

 I call this corner my "hut." I can just relax next to the grass covered window, next to my parakeet, under my hut, in my hanging hammock. Seriously, am I not spoiled or what?!?!

 My Papa bought this glass ball when he took me to San Diego, California this Feb. I love it, and am super surprised that it did not break on the way back here!


 My happily unorganized desk, where numerous creative ideas enter my head.
 This is actually Felicity's flower lamp, but I needed it....   :) AND, I keep my spare change in none other than a real coconut! Sweet!
 Our beds....

 My grass curtains.

 I love the ship, map, drift wood, rocks, shells, and everything else, that totally adds to the theme of the room.
 I bought these at.....Goodwill. They were way-too-cute to pass up!
I am still not done with it, but that is what it is so far. I hope, (HOPE)  to put a small beach deck under the hammock, and put actual sand on it. Yeah, it would be a mess, but I think it would be something cool, and definitely out-of-the-ordinary.

I might have something else to add when my parents come back from Cancun Mexico too! Wow- I am so very much blessed! I thank GOD for the life that I live, for the friends I have, for the Family I cherish, for the Church I am a part of, for the faith that I have, and for the place I live in! It is all such a blessing!

No comments: