Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cape Kiwanda 2011

 My Aunt Cindy, Grandma Koch, Cousins, and us had the joy of spending a couple days in

 I got all these photos mixed up, so bear with me here. :) The first photo you all might recognize as Cape lookout. Yeah, the beach was no more.


Levi....and if you're wondering if this was his idea...It wasn't. (though, I'm sure he would have thought of doing it to Jacob)
  
My Aunt took this photo of me walking through the woods. She's got an amazing camera!

Oh my goodness! Look at that adorable face!
On the last day we all crammed into the van and visited different beaches around. That was really fun, but on the way there was an interesting experience.
Yes, we stopped by good 'ol Tillamook Cheese factory to have ice cream. :p
Marcus had peppermint candy-
Levi had Grandma's batter-
Trinh had orange sherbet-
Anthony had Peppermint candy too-
Huong had Mint chocolate chip-
...and so did Felicity-
.....and Jacob-
Caitlin had Mountain berry-
....so did Alainna-
I think Momma had some sort of chocolate- :-)
Aunt Rebbecca had ? -
We had truly amazing sun sets every night.
Grandma and Huong having a snack in the kitchen.
My amazing photographer Aunt.
*smile* JQ.


Siblings. <3
My Papa is the handsomest man, ever!

Trinh.

Well, I'll have more photos to follow. I took a lot on my Aunt's camera too. :)

No comments: