Thursday, September 29, 2011

Early Autumn


 Most mornings, now,  I look out my window and take a deep breath of the cool, crisp fall air and think, "Summer has gone by too fast." Things tend to do that more often the older you get. Autumn is already here. Summer has already past. Which makes us think, "well, then, maybe I should make the most of this day, because I will never get this day back again." Make the most of every passing moment, because....it's passing. 





With toys littering the living room, the highchair still not cleaned off from breakfast, the wash needs to be transferred, and I still haven't made my bed, I looked out my window and saw the beauty of the beginning of this new day. I had to capture it's GOD given beauty. I grabbed my camera, and with Nickolas at my heels, I raced out the door (bare foot of course) and began to take pictures of anything that caught my eye. I took a good 20 minutes outside, then retreated to the house to finish household chores, and start schoolwork with my siblings.
 If you double click the above photo, you'll see the grass in the dew drop, as well as the trees, and some of the sky. This was a photo that I've been wanting to get for some time now, and thank the LORD I have it!


No comments: