Thursday, September 29, 2011

where I find joy-

Oh, peoples, I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoy driving our tractor. It's feels so good to drive it up in our field, with the sun shinning on my face, and a piece of straw in my mouth. Oh the joy! I am so blessed to be a farmers daughter!
 I also find joy in baking a blackberry pie with my little sis. Spending time with my younger (and older) siblings, is a very important part of family life, and I'm so happy that it is so enjoyable!

We put a little "A" on Alainna's pie for her 7th birthday.
Seeing my pa working on his land with joy, brings happiness into my eyes.

Reaping a bountiful harvest of potatoes is always a happy thing as well!

Well, that's what I've been joyful about lately. Happily living the life that GOD has so blessed me with. :-)
What have you been joyful about lately?

No comments: