Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fourth of July


I can't believe that the fourth of July has already come and gone. It is saddening.
But...I am extremely thankful for the memory which it gave.

This fourth of July was a little more laid back than last year, but it was nice. As is tradition in our family, we all went to the Ridgefield parade with some people from Church---

Israel. My little friend. :)

   Seth, Lilli (left) and Grace Stone (right).


 Another cute little fella. :)










 I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!I would drive this thing around every where if I had it.  It's just *way to cute*!!



 Sisters. <3

 Food = my one weakness.
 Mother and Grandpa.

Our main activity was volleyball.
Below are some pictures of the young guy vrs. "old" guys volleyball match.
Enjoy---


























My Uncle Tony and Aunt Rebbecca. :)  I am *so* happy they could come!!

 Unfortunately, I did not get a "old guy" group photo.  :(


"Young guy volleyball team."


I am so proud to be an American!!!
Lord, bless our Country.


Thank you all for joining us for the fourth, and making it a very fond memory.

-Jess

No comments: