Monday, July 23, 2012

In the fields...

Oh, I absolutely love sunshine! And then fields as well? I could die of happiness!
The Vangelder girls joined me in taking in the beauty of the fields. Enjoy the pictures--


"There is nothing more beautiful than a farm girl in her fields."
















I think this picture is ridiculous, but my sisters love it...so here it is-



Old red barns, fields, sunshine, freinds, Sisters, sundresses, barefeet, and a quad will never cease to put a smile on my face that streaches from ear to ear. The Lord is good!







Thus ends the pictures...

-JessicaCynthia

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So lovely!! Jess, You are such a talented photographer. :) Thanks for sharing your afternoon with us, and thanks for being such a sweet friend to my girl.

Love,

Mrs. S

Melody said...

Cute pictures...cute post! :) What a beautiful day to take pictures too!

~Melody

P.S I love the new blog. :)