Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hunter Safety

 Hey Ya'll. Sorry for the lack of photos lately. I am going to *try* to catch you all up to date on what we've been doing over here, but I don't know if I'll be able to get throught the sea of photos I have at the moment. For now, I'll fill you in on the "oldest" happening. :)

We all passes hunter safety! I am so happy. :) Now I'll be able to hunt all 'em ducks in the fall. :p And, eventually, I think us five oldest kids might go Elk hunting. (Now 'that' will be fun!)

 Yeah. It poured on range day. That kinda stunk, but in the end I was happy for it. One forgets the wonderful feeling of the rain on your face, and sopping wet hair and clothes. :)
 I LOVED our instructer! He was really nice and humerous.





Thanks be to God for this delightful time learning about guns, and for letting us all pass!

No comments: