Wednesday, October 10, 2012

September.

Goodness gracious, September has been such a beautiful month. So filled of all of life's pleasures and goodies, I've been at loss for words. How ever could life get better than this? I haven't the slightest. So, I thank the Lord God, my Heavenly Father, for blessing my family and I so abundantly.


 There are many cute things, people and places in this world. But none of them can compare to my little brother, Nickolas Maximus. He is the definition of cuteness. It can't be denied.
 This little guy is definitely in there with Nick too! All my siblings for that matter. :) Such heart-melting cuteness I'm about to die of it!!


 Fathers are so important in a girls life.  As most of you know, my Papa takes us girls one at a time, out on a "date" to talk to us, spend time with us, and bring our hearts even closer to his. This time, it was Caitlin's turn. He took her to a fancy place downtown, called 'SILK.'





 If any of you all wonder where I get my photography eye from...it's from my Daddy. He took the above photo just for me. And I absolutely love it! So creative.

September 5th was my 17th birthday. I spent it in the best way.

We slept in a tad bit, then Papa, Mother, and I went to work out and get a Starbucks coffee. We went home and grabbed the kiddos, and went shopping at all the Goodwills around. Then we came home and had the Seiferts over for dinner. We topped off the evening, watching my favorite movie- "Larkrise to Candelford."
THANKS BE TO GOD for another wonderful year of my life.
 Caitlin made my birthday cake. :)

 I've been enjoying the amazing summer weather landscaping this month. The grass is green and dry, and the sun shines on my face when I mow. Pretty soon it'll be wet, grey, and soggy...so I'm sure happy to enjoy this right now. :)
This is a normal sight you would see if you lived at our home. The little boys are always following Papa around, learning from his every move. It's so cute!


Well, that's the miniature post of such a gigantic month. :)

No comments: