Thursday, February 21, 2013

Food.

Food is our one weakness, over here at the Koch household. As it is at most households too I'm sure.
I think I'd definately consider my Papa a Chef. You know...a real one. He can cook like nobody else.
Over about a month, I've just taken a few snapshots of what we make. And when I say a "Few" I mean a few. Because we cook much, much more.
So, sit back and let your mouth...
                                                            W.A.T.E.R.


Salmon-

Stuffed mushrooms-
 Coffee cake-


 Smashed potatoes-
Steak and brauts-


 Cinnamon rolls-  (and, yeah. We do put frosting on them:))
Pop tarts-
And this is my new cookbook I got from my parents for Christmas. I l.o.v.e. the Pioneer Woman. She knows what good food should taste like!
 
 Food. It's one of the biggest things in a human's life.
 

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

Um...I'm officially hungry. Koch food is amazing!