Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tea

Every year WPC has a Lady's luncheon, which includes a tea, music, lunch, and a gift exchange. We also had a table decorating contest. I'll tell you who won at the end of the table pics. :)
So, the above table I decorated. I also had cork candles in the coffee beans, but...I took the photo before adding them in. Silly me. :ol
This is Mrs. Macks table, that I think Michaela decorated.

This is my sisters table. VERY cute if you ask me. :)
This is Hannah Woltersorf's table.

I don't remember who decorated this table...

Sorry I did not get a good photo of this one, but Rebeckah Sturtevant decorated it, and I think it is adorable.

Cori Keithsweather decorated this one..
And now is the time you have all been waiting for....
*drum roll please* I WON!!!!! YES!









The little kiddos played in the cry room.

It was a blast! Thanks to Jill and Talitha Mack, and Chelsea Verduin for organizing it. :)

5 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Where's the photo of my table??? Sniff... I'm hurt!

HeidiGrace said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures Jess! They were very fun to look at! :)Btw- I like the new blog background!

JessicaCynthia said...

OH NO!!! I forgot to take a photo of your table Chelsea!!!! :( I thought for sure I had taken one of every table, and yours especially because it was SO very cute!!!! You'll have to forgive me for that. I am really sorry and will make it up to you. ;p

Heidi- thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them! :)

~Christina said...

Looks like it was a fun time! I desperately wanted to go. :(

AndraLea Rose said...

Really great post! I'm glad you got photos of the tables, it will help people prepare their tables next year. The photo of Heidi, Lydia and I drinking our tea is cute, but my eyes look like alien eyes. ;)
Much love,
~AndraLea