Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Dance

                                         
I am only sharing a few photos of the Thanksgiving dance, because most of mine turned out blurry, and just horrid. The reason I am sharing any at all, is because I take photos to capture the memory...bad quality or not. (though I do try to make them as good as I can get)
I would like to thank the Mack Family for all of their hard work in organizing this dance. I had a wonderful time. :)

No, I do not know what they are talking about...

:o)





God has blessed me with an amazing Church family.

5 comments:

AndraLea Rose said...

We have been blessed. Thanks for sharing! :) I love your new blog background, and your header photo is sublime!

JessicaCynthia said...

Thanks Andra, that was sweet of you. :)

Lisa said...

Jess,

Your photos are not "horrid!" You have a good eye for framing pictures
and seem to have a natural talent for capturing and expressing feeling and mood in your very fine pictures. :)

You remind me so much of "my" Jess. :) Artsy and creative!

Love,

Mrs. S

Jessica Purvis said...

Hey Jess!

I agree with my mom completely! You're photos are great! You definitely showed the dancing action! :) I also just love your pictures of the red leaf against the white snow. Just gorgeous and great eye!

Jessica~

~Christina said...

I love your photos too Jess! :D You do have a good eye, especially with all the wonderful nature and candid pics you take! :) Your blog looks so festive and Christmas-y, I love it! You should post more pics, I always enjoy looking at them. :D

~Christina