Friday, March 25, 2011

My first 3D movie!!!!


I saw my very first 3D movie at Disney Land. YES!!! You might be shocked about this, and truth to be told, I have never actually had the desire to see any movie in 3D. How did I like it? Well, I'll sum it all up in five words- I did not like it. Maybe because my first experience was quite disgusting. If any of you know me, I really don't like bugs, spiders, and creepy crawly things. They are really creepy, and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm actually afraid of them. Especially spiders. Well, we just so happened to watch a 3D movie in "BUGS LAND." Ya, you all know where this is going...I had spiders dropping from the ceiling, stink bugs spraying their....stink, aswell as acid bugs. Multiple gross things happened to me, including...well, you'll have to ask me about the other REALLY disgusting thing. :o/ I might watch another 3D movie, if it's Cinderella, or something though. :o)
(Below) these were the "3D" glasses. We all became bugs!



No comments: