Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cleaning the up stairs with Levi

 Today I cleaned the up stairs...with Levi. Now, you all probably think that this would not be quite a good idea, but he was actually really helpful. I did the "points" thing with him, and it sure got him going!
 Siblings. <3
 Our TV.



 This is my favorite sitting spot in the whole room. (And I'm actually sitting on the couch arm, writing my post. *smile* )It's so cute!

So, that was my main focus today. Now, I want to play with Wilson, Caitlin, Felicity, and Marcus. (Wilson is our volleyball) Our cousins might come over sometime again this week, so I really need to practice! I love playing volleyball with them! (Maybe because they always get my horrid hits over the net...) Anyways, rain or shine, I'm out there! Anyone want to come? * smile*

No comments: