Saturday, June 4, 2011

What "not" to do when your parents are on vacation-

There are a few things that I did that was not so smart simply because I am a kid, and my parents are not there to tell me no. (don't worry, it's nothing serious. I am responsible when my parents are gone, but I just have fun too..)
1. Do not try to play volleyball in the kitchen. Or in the Living room for that matter. It does not turn out so well.
2. Don't sleep in until 10:00am just so that you will be refreshed in the morning. It does not work.
3. Don't send the little kiddos to feed the animals....never mind. I won't go there.
4. Do not let kiddos open chili cans. (ask us about that experience...)
5. When you are re-organizing the living room, don't put all the 'un-wanted' furniture in front of the front door.
6. Check all the towels for diapers. You never know when one might disappear and reappear every where in the washing machine.
7. Don't let the kiddos play with the hose and pool right under an open window.
8. DO NOT send Felicity out to weed whack. Bad experience...
9. Do not settle for baked potatoes every night. It gets exhausting.
10. Do not let Jessica talk to you too much, she will trick you into giving her something for nothing.
*smile* yeah, that's me alright!



So, most of these I did, simply because I am curious of what might happen if I do. I did #1, 2, 5, 7, and of course I made #10 happen. *smile* Cailtin, Felicity, and Marcus did the rest of them, so if something is missing, ask them.

1 comment:

CBoyer said...

This is hilarious! I am sure my sisters and I would probably get that carried away if our parents were gone for awhile. :)
Brigid