Thursday, August 25, 2011

WPC beach camp 2011 (edited)

 Evie Sturtevant. :o)
 

 Micha


 I like the reflection on the glasses of the cup.
 I like, in this photo, how the person is in focus and everything else seems to swirl around him.

 The morning sun rise.
 Becka, Caitlin and I walked the beach every morning. It is so calm. So peaceful.




 Becka took this photo of me "jumping for joy." She did a great job with it, thanks Becka.


 I took this one of Becka. It's not as good as hers. I should have bent down and taken it so that she would have looked like she was jumping into the sun.

 Papa found these aviators in the Mexican surf. Pretty neat if you ask me!
 *chuckle* This is the Mack's food tent. :o) I just thought that the sun looked cool shining through it. :)
 Our last walk on the beach. :(

And, of course, I have my favorite photo at the end. One that I did not even take! Becka took this one of me aswell. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca Giger said...

Those pictures turned out really cool!! I am so glad I was able to go with you and your family!! I had a GREAT time!!