Monday, September 30, 2013

Family in.


More pictures. :)
September is a busy month! We have a lot of family birthdays in this month, so that's usually when all the family gets together.

 Corn! From our garden!! (the best ever corn, I might add.)

 FOOD.



 Nickolas and his cousin Baylee.



 CANNON BEACH-
Most of the family took a trip up to Cannon Beach, for the day.


(notice the little peeps?)


















 We love our ram. :)

 This is why I love sharpies. You can take a plain piece of paper...and turn it into this--
*magic*

 I just picked the BIGGEST CARROT EVER!!! Our garden has been more than bountiful this year. Thanks be to God!

 Isn't that massive?
 I love these two people. :)  He is handsome, and she is pretty. It's love.
 A KOCH FAMILY MEAL;
Home-made is what we do. Yummm, yummm. Home-made pie from the apples in our orchard.
 Home-made ice cream.
 Home-made soup with carrots, green beans, and potatoes from our garden. Beef from our cows.
 Home-made bread, fresh from the oven.



Well, there you have it! Another post, rather random, but filled with photos. (which, between you and me, is my favorite part anyhow.:)
Be on the lookout for more!
(I've got photos from the whole summer to look through. Yep. It's hundreds. And, no. You will probably not see them all. :))

No comments: