Saturday, July 31, 2010

Elk Lake, God's Creation

I don't know why, but my camera, and the canon rebel, S..something, could not get the amazingly beautiful moon on the lake...did I mention there was lightning in the background? It would have been one of the most beautiful pictures I've seen, but this one will have to do. (even though you can hardly see anything.) The moon was behind the mountain, and there were other mountains in the distance, that had lightning over them, and the moon showed it's reflection so perfectly in the lake. 
Here are some morning pictures I took. I want to get a photo editing program soon, so I can bring the color out a little more.

Beautiful, eh?
I like the tree in this one.
There are so many lakes around Elk Lake, that are only minutes away. This one, Hosmer Lake, about 3 minutes away, had SO many fish in it, it was amazing!!! We even saw an Atlantic Salmon! They were the biggest trout you will ever see, but the only problem is, is that you can only fly fish...ya, huge bummer hu? Explains why there are so many, that are so huge, right?
Hosmer Lake was one of the most beautiful, and relaxing ones I've been to. So much wild-life, and new things, that you don't see every day.
I liked the Lilly pad flowers. :)
I LOVED this photo! There were around 10 or more, mom ducks with lots of little ducklings following behind. :) I call this picture....the Homeschooling Mom Duck. *smile* like it?
I tried to get creative with my little camera...though it did not work really, here are some of the pictures I took of the little flowers on the path.
Well.....I must say, I liked the way this one turned out. :)

.....~.....~....~....~.....

More pictures are yet to come!

1 comment:

AndraLea Rose said...

It is beautiful! And I like your creative name for the Mama Duck and ducklings picture, sweet.