Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grandpa's passing into a better life

As many of you know, last week my wonderful Grandpa Koch went to live with our blessed Lord and Savior. (As well as Grandpa's son, Marcus) Here are some pictures of the Funeral and the Memorial service...

Bubby, Uncle Tony, Uncle Tim, and Papa carried it over.
I love this picture
Papa read the word...
This is the table of Grandpa's Life...Adorned with his canes, rings, Pictures, and notes from his Grandchildren.
Then I had to add this picture, because it is what gave me the most joy in taking...thanks to Jonathan and Josh. :)

And this picture is the sweetest. It is Grandpa's Brother, Jim, mourning over his Brother Laurn.

Well, Grandpa, though I miss you more than you know, and though I mourn over your passing, I rejoice to know that you are in a better place and that you have no more pain or sorrow. I am happy to know that you can see your son again, and see our Awesome Savior at last. I'll always love you, and will see you again some day.
Love your Granddaughter,
Jessica

No comments: