Thursday, January 6, 2011

A few crafts I've been working on~

 (above) flowery thanks
 a sImpLe tHAnk yOU.

 Bumble Berry
 .DOTZ.
        
Elegantly Eggplant




 ...And all 'em goodies! 

Which one do you like best?
They are nothing fancy, I only had different colors of paper, a pen, and ink pads to decorate. I hope you like them!
I have also made a "Hand warmer" pattern. Well....not a pattern, I just made it with-out righting the pattern down. Why? I have never followed any pattern, so I don't really know how to right one. Yes, I know I should try to....
Do you like it? Could you help me make a name for it? I have only thought of the name, "Fantastic flower" and, personally, I don't really like the sound of that. I need something...artsy sounding. Any ideas? I would love to hear from you!!

Joyful days! 
~JessicaCynthia


2 comments:

Jessica Purvis said...

Nice designs on your cards! :) Your "Bumble Berry" and other "orb" designs look just like my signature "orb" designs that I've done for years and do on my cards and artwork.

Also, love the leaves on the table pictures!

Jessica~

JessicaCynthia said...

Thanks Jess!