Monday, January 31, 2011

Latest card designs~

 Ha ha ha. . . . Yes, I do make quite the mess for myself!
 Card #1 Purple Grass
I thought this card was pretty neat. :) It does not open. You pull the cute little tab on the top, and out pops the note! 
 (Below) Card #2 Flowers for you
 Card #3 - 3 Little blue buttons

 Card #4 Bless U

 Card #5 A Fancy Family

 Card #6 My Sunny Friend
 Card #7 Bright flowers for my friend

 *Chuckle* Ya, that's the way I work! When it is time to take photos I push all of the junk to one side, then take photos on the 'clean' side. I do have a reason for that though . . . when you have spent time making the cards, you don't want to take the time to clean up . . . you just want to take the photos, and make a post! ~ Which is what I did. :)
What one do you like best? Mine is the -  3 little blue buttons.   :o)

4 comments:

HeidiGrace said...

Cute card designs! I think it is impossible (for me) to not make a mess when I'm making cards! :)

JessicaCynthia said...

Same here my friend! Without a mess, the card would not be as fun to decorate. :) .....sometimes. :o)
I'm thrilled that you liked my cards, even though yours are far cuter. :D

michaela mack said...

Cute Cards Jess!!! My favorite is the Bless U one. <3

michaela mack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.