Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Girls room.....





Yes, I know!! REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, messy!!!! It is clean right now, but this is what it looked like yesterday and the day before. Yikes! We have been re-arranging our rooms, moving beds, getting rid of things, and just redoing everything! Even if under your bed was organized, it was still going to be put in the middle of the floor, because your bed was going to be moved. ug. what a disaster! We moved some of the beds into the guest room, and Caitlin got to decorate it in her 'Western" style. I, on the other hand, got to decorate the girls' room. I am still not finished, (that is why you don't see any photos of it clean. :) but when I am, be sure you'll see it!!! I want it to feel like your in an Island hut. We called the other room, "Montana," and this room, "South Padre." And if you ask me, I think a hurricane hit here!

No comments: