Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random post.....

Here is another card I made. Yes, I agree, it does look weird. When I showed it to Marcus he thought that it was a burning tree! Of all things! Well, in case you think the same, it is actually an odd flower with the roots showing. I have been making a different kind of cards now, ones that are made with stamps, and not just free-handed. :) -I think they are cute! <3
 Yesterday I was trying to find something in my room to take photos of. I found shells. :) I collected these at Cannon Beach. (my fave beach to go to!....so far. :)
 I like this one best of all. I LOVE the color and, pretty much just everything about it!
 This one, on the other hand, reminds me of a brain. Yuck!
I thought that this one was kind of cool too. It looks like the fabric that is weaved. :) 
God sure has made an awesome world. Isn't it such a blessing that we can explore all that God has made? I think it is simply wonderful!
This is one of Caitlin's hats. Cute, hu? She does a very good job at that, and actually might be starting an etzy store sometime. If she does, I'll let y'all know. :)
If any of you know me, I LOVE trying new and different things with my camera. Such as, taking a photo in my sun glasses, in binoculars, etc. Last night I tried taking a photo through a telescope of the stars. It is amazing how many billions of stars are out there, and how remarkable it is that God would pay attention to a tiny speck that is hardly visible...the earth. God is so good!!! By looking at the galaxy, I am reminded how insignificant I am, and how outstanding God's love is for me.

No comments: