Tuesday, April 3, 2012

H.O.M.E.

 

Sorry I've been absent my blog for a while. I've hardly been at home last week. We had four landscaping days last week, and then one today. Other than landscaping, I've been cleaning the house, cooking, working out,  packing for CA, making our own breakfast sausage, butchering our pig, playing around with my new computer, and a lot of other "normal" stuff. Life has been amazing, and SO exciting. I am extremely thankful to God for it. We came home from work at around 12:00pm today, (a half day) after doing a huge pruning job at Walmart. We came home, and relaxed. I *love* relaxing! (-who wouldn't?) While I was relaxing, I decided to take some simple photos to spell "home." 'Cause I was just happy to be there. :)
There is nothing like-

H.O.M.E.

.

No comments: