Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Surprise birthday party.

This last Saturday I had the joy of attending a surprise birthday party for a good freind of mine- Hannah Woltersdorf. It was one of the most fun-filled birthday parties I've been to. We played a live "clue" game, chatted, ate ice cream, wore lipstick (red), hats, and sunglasses. I am really happy I was able to share her special day with her. :)

"Thank you" to all the Mack gals for hosting this event. You did an excelent job. :)





I spent most of the evening with this little girl of smiles. I've nick-named her "girlie." -She's such a cute, energetic, and happy little girl!

Thanks be to God for Hannah. May she live many more years of happiness, and joy in the Lord.



.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure wish I could have been there, but I was in Spokane at a fiddle contest. Thanks for the pics!