Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's new in "Koch language."

Don't you love the way little children think? They have such an interesting imagination, that you could just sit and listen to them all day and not get bored. Our Koch kids are especially so. They constantly have a new word for things. This post is to bring you up to date on the most recent ones-

LEVI-
Papa and I went to pick up one half of our pig from the butcher with Levi, Jacob. The guy there had a long, bright green and yellow gotee and a bald head. He helped load up the pig, and then Papa hopped back in the rig to take it home. As soon as we started the van, Levi piped up from the back,   "That guy had a rare beard. " He said with a very thoughtful face, "They are usually brown."


JACOB-
As soon as I got back from work, I jumped out of the truck and ran over to give Jacob a huge hug. Just as I wraped my arms around his little body, he jumped back and said, "No! Jessica?!!? You touched my weird end!"

I made the little kids rice and chicken for luch one day, and gave them all their first helping. Jacob finished first, and then held out his plate and said, "Jessica? Can I please have some more fries?"

NICKOLAS-
Nickolas' new word for 'garbage' is "Baa-gie."



Little children are such a blessing!



Thanks for reading,
Jess

No comments: