Monday, November 29, 2010

First snow

Sorry it's late! These are a few photos I snapped of our first snow this winter. And if I heard correctly, this is the first time in 8 years that it has snowed before Thanksgiving. Pretty neat!
~Enjoy~

This adorable little boy is Luke Turner. My family and I had the joy of having the Turners over a little while ago. They are old friends from way back.

I love this look! The turn of fall into winter....so pretty!




It started snowing while we were at Church, so I got a few photos of the kids enjoying it. :)

Isn't he handsome?

I like the angle on this one.


Me. :o)

One of these nights the moon was really beautiful. Especially in the fog, and with the tree outline.

Birds-are so beautiful!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

~Christina said...

Wow, what beautiful images you've captured! I love your home, you guys have such a nice house and beautiful land to live on, I am jealous. ;) I miss living out in BG and waking up to shining fields, fresh air and singing birds. Enjoy it for me! If you don't have a Flickr account, you should see if you can get one! It's very useful to save your pictures on and you can set different formats and sizes for them there too. And you can set all of them to private if you wish, so nobody but you can see them. :)

Glad you were able to enjoy the beautiful snow!