Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reformation Day

~MARTIN LUTHER~
Martin Luther changed the course of Christianity and Western history.
In Celebration of Reformation day, Heidi and Andra.

"Here is your cider my Queen."
"Yes. Thank you my servant, now be off with you."

Us Renaissance Gals. :o) -so colorful.

Kayla, camera on hand. That's my girl!!

Nimsie found her "prince charming." :o) She is so cute in her Queen dress!

After morning service, lunch, and evening service, we had the great joy of entertaining the Seifert and Mack families. We had a delicious dinner, then ate popcorn and cookies while watching "God's outlaw." A spectacular movie of the life of William Tyndale. We had planned to watch Martin Luther, which the Seiferts received from netflix. But...when we all settled down up there, we found out that it was cracked! I was shocked. William Tyndale was just as good. If you have not seen it, I would recommend it.

Yummers!



Crazy...
Andra looks....like a bird of some sort.
Michaela looks....like a monkey.
And I look like a human...but a very, very retarded one. :oD
Did you notice my eyes? How one is crossed and one is not? Creepy.

Little Ember and Brian.

~Andra and Caitlin~

Life is good, thank the Lord that we have wonderful Brothers and Sisters in Christ to share it with.
HAPPY REFORMATION DAY!

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

Great pictures Jessica! I love that one of me giving Andra her cider-haha...wow. :D

That silly one of all you girls making faces is great! :D

Heidi~