Sunday, November 7, 2010

Josh-ish

This little fella was my shadow today. :) He told me all about the purple dragons-

Josh-"The Purple Dragons are going to eat you."
 Jess- "Really? Will you save me? "
Josh- "yep."
Jess-"where are these hideous dragons?"
Josh- "In the lights on the ceiling. They will creep out and attack soon."
~~~~~~
Josh- "The Dragon will creeeeep out and attack, then I will cut him up into pepperoni, and you will eat him."
Jess- "oh...well, that's nice. "
Josh- "and when I cut him up he will turn orange and yummmmy."
Jess- *laughing* "How about you eat him first, to see if it is poison...then, if you think it is yummy, I'll eat it too."
He liked that idea.

Joshua is the most animated little boy in the Church. Always talking about fighting this dragon or that, and taking me on little "walks." I love it. Without little kids, life would not be as fun. And adventure filled. :)

4 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Hilarious, thanks for sharing!

Tom Berkompas said...

Jessica, thanks for sharing this and getting our day off to a good start this morning. Thanks also for taking this little talk-a-saurus off our hands for a period of time. I asked him tonight where the "off" switch was and he claims he does not have one. Wow, the stories this munchkin tells! Gramma is here for a few days to absorb a significant number of his yarns...Thanks again for posting about this.

JessicaCynthia said...

*chuckle* that is so cute!! Joshua has a wild imagination. It is so much fun to just sit there and listen to him talk!

Benjamin Berkompas said...

Wow, that's funny! I got to hear one of his stories over the phone tonight, and Mom told me to check out your blog to read this one.

He's definitely all "boy" - thinking about dragons and food all the time. :)