Monday, November 1, 2010

Kayla and I at the barn

Out of all scenery, I think I like old, old barns on a field with fresh-cut hay. Maybe with some wild flowers growing around it, and ivy growing up the side. So breath-takingly stunning!

I love the ferns growing here, against faded red barn.

I couldn't get the color right in this one...I should try it again, because I love the setting.

Michaela.

Kayla and I dared to go up to the second floor. After climbing a creaky stair with missing steps, we arrived at the floor with missing floor boards. Smart. It was worth it though. I took this photo. :)

Kayla...

...Jess.
I actually really like this photo as well. Thanks to Michaela. :) She has a wonderful eye for creative photos and poses. It is so much fun to have her taking photos with me. Gives me more competition. :o)

Front view.

Side/front view.

This photo was taken from the hay loft.

Photo out the ol' barn window.

This is another barn across the field. I like the rust on the roof. A lot.

The amature photographers.
Thank the Lord for old barns!

No comments: