Thursday, November 18, 2010

This and that of everyday life

I loved the colors of these birds! SO very beautiful. Don't you agree?

See the sun shining on the grass?

I love sun rays...

We service this account every Thursday. Lord willing, I'll put this photo on our Ridgeway site.

Alainna loves getting wood for the fire with Levi...and Mary lou. ;p She tries to carry two to three pieces of wood, along with the kitty. Silly girl...

Who does he look like to you? In his mind, he thinks that he is an, "Imdiam." I think he looks like Syndrome in "The Incredibles." Whatever you settle on, he is still worth a good hard laugh!
Yahtzee is a game that my family and I have been playing a lot lately. It was my Grandpa Koch's favorite game too.

Caitlin has tried to fit in a couple minutes here and there for a photo or two. Other than that she studies about insects and spiders.

We also attended a fun game night last week. I played Yahtzee, hand and foot, pit, and balderdash. Thanks to the Vangelders for organizing that. :)
What a wonderful week!

No comments: