Sunday, November 7, 2010

HUGE leaf pile

After work on Friday, we came home with a huge truck load of leaves. Caitlin and I had the job of un-loading it. Ha ha-fun. So I brought my camera along. Most of the time I put it on a bucket and set the timer to take a photo of Caitlin and I jumping off together...but that did not work out so well. :)


HUGE, eh? It was 6:00pm by the time we finished emptying it.

See Jacob jumping into the pile?

Oh ya, it got crazy. That's why I was the one taking the photos. :)

Clobbered!

What fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would say "HUGE" is an understatement in this case! That really is a GINORMOUS pile of leaves. I can only imagine how much fun jumping into that is! Some of the best times of my childhood were spent with my brothers and sisters on a crisp fall day jumping into a freshly raked pile of leaves. Afterwards my dad would use his vacuum mulcher to suck up all of the leaves. I use to love the sucking and crunching sounds that use to come from that thing!