Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A few edited-

 I didn't get really creative with my photos on this trip. I think it was mostly my fault, because I was simply lazy.  I do, however, like this photo. I just think it's calming.
 This one was too dark, and not very clear, but I still think it's nice.
 Remember that shot of the views when we went on our little adventure through the woods? Well, off in the distance you could see this light house, and I was pretty happy with my camera for capturing it from that far away.
 I loved these weeds! (or, whatever they are) I think that they are very artistic.
 I like the out and in of the focusing here.
And, the last photo, which I really like. It's just so bright, and sunny looking.


I'm sorry for the lack of creativity here. I promise to try harder, next year. :-)

1 comment:

Rebecca Giger said...

Those are some neat photos!! I think my favorite one whould have to be the first black and white of the weeds/ flowers. Looks like your family had a fun time, again at the beach!! :)
Blessings,
Rebecca