Wednesday, October 26, 2011

p.u.m.k.i.n. p.a.t.c.h. 10.26.2011

 Yes, I know, it's been a long time since I've made a post. Truth to be told, I've been super busy. With what? Well, let me fill you in with the next couple posts-
* We went to Sauvie Island again today. Except this time we went with my cousins and Grandmother. It was really cold, but I think we all had fun anyways. *smile* Enjoy the photos!
(above) Anthony, being....well.....Anthony.


 Papa dared Anthony to eat this...pepper of some sort. ( I don't know what it is) I ended up eating the other half, which was twice as hot, I'll have you know!
 What a country boy!
 *grin* He gave me this weird look after he tried the pepper. :)
 J.Q. is adorable!!

 Everyone is eating peppers!


 And this is all the pumpkins! (since we already got big ones a couple weeks ago, we all just got small ones this time.) Mine is the one on the very bottom, and that big, huge one is Trinh's.
Nickolas had a bast too. :)

No comments: