Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Organizing for winter (for girls)

 Girls have Lots of clothes. (at least most of them do) So they need winter clothes, and summer clothes separate. (so they can actually fit everything into the closet) That's what I did tonight, while my parents where going out to dinner. All of those summer clothes are packed away and I got to go through two whole bins of winter clothes! *cheer* It's like getting a whole bunch of new clothes that you forgot about! That also means getting rid of clothes. Yes. That's the sad part. I got rid of lots of clothes that I simply didn't like anymore, and because I have way too many of them. Can any of you girls relate?
 (pardon my lame handwriting.)

 There my summer bucket is. All those bright spring-y colors are being packed away!
 ....I think I have way to many tops.....what say you?

(and by the way, don't count the hangers. It's embarrassing.)
 SHOES! -my one weakness. This box is all of my "warmer days" shoes.

 And this box is all of my "colder days" shoes. (well...except for the yellow ones.)
 I put all of my shorts for winter in this shoe hanger. It was super handy, and easy to pick out some shorts without totally destroying my organized drawers. Now, I've replaced the shorts with scarves and hats, etc. You should try it, it's really nice. You can use it for everything but....*smile* shoes.
 
All of my tanks are now in the drawers, rolled up so that I don't have to rummage. 


Well, I hope this wasn't boring. To me, organizing is never boring. Especially if you're listening to fun music while you're working. :) Now....who to give my 'get rid of' clothes to......

No comments: