Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

 My Family and I, along with the Berkompas' and Vonderlufts, visited Sauvie Island for Pumpkins. It was an absolute b.l.a.s.t.

Being short of time, (a common occurrence) I did not get around to editing any of these photos. My apologies...
I think that we are going there again with family in the next week or so too...
 *smiles* This little fella fell dead asleep within a couple minutes.
 They had a tractor pull the most adorable little "cow carts" all over the farm. I would have liked for one of our kiddos to go on a ride, but we needed to get home.
 P.u.m.p.k.i.n.s!  -Pumpkins really stand out-don't they?




 *melting heart* My little Jacob-y is THE cutest little boy I've seen!





We haven't carved our pumpkins yet. (I know!) But when we do, I'll make a blog post on what we all carved. I haven't the slightest idea of what I'm going to do. I usually start out with grand ideas, then I start carving and it doesn't turn out the way I wanted in the least bit. I am determined to change that this year!

Have any of you, (other than the Berkompas and Vonderluft families) made the annual trip to the pumpkin patch yet?

No comments: