Friday, October 7, 2011

Rain.







This last shot is my absolute favorite. I adore the way you can see the background leaves in the big dew drop, and all the color and depth.

I was sitting in the living room after cleaning our entire house and packing for our up-coming beach trip, and was wondering what I could do that would be refreshing. Yeah, I settled on taking pictures in the rain. Why? Well, I guess I haven't actually tried it before, and something new is always interesting. I'm glad I did it. *smile*

Which photo is your favorite? And, why? Thanks for reading!
-JessicaCynthia-

2 comments:

Lisa said...

#1 & the web. Love this post. You are such a wonderful photographer, Jess!

Love, Mrs. S :)

JessicaCynthia said...

Thanks Mrs. Seifert!!!! When I took that photo of the spider web, I thought of Anna's picture she took a while back. I think that you will have another creative photographer on your hands pretty soon. :-)
Thanks for commenting,
Jess
P.S. We seriously need to have another "Seifert/Koch" get together with the whole 9 yards. With your popcorn, a cozy fire, a casual dinner, and a movie. *melting* Ahhh, that would be SO nice!