Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 Heritage dance

 This last weekend was our annual heritage weekend conference. We had the great joy and privilege of having Pastor Tim Bayly preach for us. He is one of the most gifted preachers I've heard. The last day of the conference we had a dance! (ooohhh, I love dances!) And I was SO excited that my cousins and Grandma Koch were able to join us! Enjoy the few photos I was able to take-

 Trinh! -She had a lot of fun, and would love to come back next year, or to any other dance we have! *cheer*








 Anthony had a lot of fun with the boys. He also enjoyed the dancing.
 These last 3 photos my Grandma took. (thanx Grandma!)
 Anthony danced the "physical snob" with me. Wow-was that an experience!
All us cousins! We had an absolute b.l.a.s.t. dancing together, and listening to the amazing preacher. Thank GOD for family!

No comments: