Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sibling time ;)

 Spending time with your siblings is very important in my mind. I took time to play around with my adorable little brother, Levi. We had such a blast making funny faces, laughing at them, and making more! I also had fun painting his face with "war paint" used by the...."Indian savages." (Oooooohhhh)
 Look at that mighty Viking in war paint.
 In this photo he was supposed to have a scary look in his face, and I was supposed to be frightened....but that plan did not work out too well. *smile*
 I love my brother! <3

 Okay, this is one of the most embarrassing photos we took, but Levi absolutely LOVED the way you could see down his throat and begged me to put it on my blog. (you know how boys are...) He laughed, and laughed, and laughed about it so hard that I couldn't resist. -He is such a boy.
Awww, doesn't he look SO sweet?!?!? His big blue eyes looking strait into you with the sweetest smile that could just melt your heart down to nothing. Oh, Lord, thank you for blessing me with such an adorable brother.

No comments: