Thursday, November 17, 2011

Marcus' 11th birthday

 My little brother just turned 11 today. My how time flies by...Pretty soon he'll be a whole lot taller, and stronger than me, and he'll make sure I know it too. ;p 
We went to OMSI for his birthday. (My .a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Grandmother bought us all a membership there! -yay!)
We all had an absolute blast trying things out, and looking at interesting things.

 Marcus also got a touch remote controlled F350 Ford truck. Ohhh, ya. It is pretty expensive, but SUPER cool! (yes...I tried it. *smile*)
 -Love Nick's face when he saw the truck in action!

 At OMSI-
Jacob tried out their space rocket and how you would feel if you went in a real one. Upside down.

 Seeing Levi in there reminds me of the movie, "Astronaut Farmer." -Great movie! If you haven't seen it I would strongly recommend it!

 <3 cute kiddos <3



 Levi was the best at almost anything there.



 Yes. This photo is extremely blurry. Why? Because I wasn't behind it. :)
 ....She was.

 We all had fun building an arch out of blocks. It was actually pretty cool.
(photo credit-mother)

 Nothing can beat a handsome John Deere farm boy! *melting heart*
 Papa and his littlest boy  played around in the tree cave.  It was so cute!


Well, that ends our full and eventful day!
And, to Marcus-

Happy birthday!

No comments: