Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day-

Hey there. Sorry it's taken me a while to make this post! ...Life. ;p

Well, on Christmas day, we all went to Church. I love going to Church on Christmas!
When we came home, we had the honor of the Gauls fellowship. Grandpa and Grandma Leider were able to come down to spend Christmas with us too! -yay! The more the merrier, right?
Later in the day, we were also blessed with Brian Vandenburg's company. :) ( thanks for coming all y'all!)

 Levi.
 Little "sissy" was soooo cute!
 Calvin...now he is cutie too. :)
 Even though it rained, we still got a couple hours of sunshine! Which, we spent driving the quad. (don't let Anthony do that again!)





 Huong wanted to take pictures with me, and wanted to do it all in the...bathroom? I guess that was the only place with a large mirror. :D
 Mustaches. :)
 Christmas dinner-
We had 3 different kinds of meat. Salmon, pork ribs, and ham from our pig. All of which were accompanied with all of our favorite side dishes. yum. yum.






 My Grandparents bought us this gorgeous center piece from Costco. (thanks!)





 Our annual family photo. :) This time I'm in it!! *die of shock*

 After dinner clean up, us cousins, and Brian played poker. It was really fun!

 Classic Brian look. :)

(see, Brian. You made it in here. :) 


 We had some silly moments while playing poker too. I think that it was all that sugar.












 Towards the end of the game, we all just pooled our chips in, and played one more round...
 ...Brian won!

 After Cousins left, we played 'aggravation' with my Grandparents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That ended our 2011 Christmas. Wow- what an eventful day, filled with joy, happiness, and laughter, in celebrating our Lord's birth. Thanks be to God!

The day after Christmas all of our Christmas decorations were taken down and stored away. I think that this is the fastest that we have ever done that. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How was your Christmas?

2 comments:

Brian said...

I made the blog! Look how happy I am for my face to show up here! Once again, I am truly grateful to be able to spend the day with your family. Much fun was had.

JessicaCynthia said...

You are welcome here ANY TIME, Brian. :)