Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas eve 2011

 Warning- I took a TON of photos here. ;D


On Christmas eve morning, my family and I were invited over to the Woltersdorf's home for a wonderful breakfast of eggs Benedict. It was really good!  ( thank you Mrs. Woltersdorf! )
 After breakfast we all took a walk around the Woltersdorf's neighborhood.
 -Israel. <3

 Hannah's slippers. (they look like disco balls. :)

 We came home and were each given a homemade pillow from Grandma! -yay! They were so soft.
 Time for opening presents!
Alainna got this adorable bike from Papa and Mother.
 -She was really excited. :p



 Caitlin made this box all by her self, to give to mother. She did a great job. :)
 Felicity got a Bible.

 Alainna got a Hallmark Rapunzel movie, and a pedicure set.
 Caitlin got a "totally Caitlin" gift. Spider containers that have a magnifying glass as a lid.
 Felicity got really cute turquoise sandals.
 A coffee travel mug.

 Papa got Marcus a really nice reel, and collapsible fishing pole. 


 Caitlin got clothes, and books.


 Alainna got this for Papa. :) -Love it.

 Felicity got a nice black Church coat.

 Caitlin made these shields for the boys.
 Mother got a cozy wrap, and Queen Ann chocolates.



 Grandma and Grandpa got a photo book of Disney Land pictures from this year.



 Nickolas was absolutely hilarious when he opened presents! In the above photo, he tried to open another gift while on his bike. :)
 I LOVE THIS SIGN!!!!!  Caitlin got this awesome sign for Papa. -Too cool.

 Adorable slippers!






 Felicity got really nice dress boots from my parents as well.

 Alainna got an ice cream maker.
 Levi was absolutely thrilled when he opened this gift. Carhart overalls are his FAVORITE!




 When opening a gift, Nickolas would tear off a little tiny piece of paper, then put it in the garbage, and then go back, take another piece off and put it in the garbage, etc. This time, he took his present and immediately ran to put it in the garbage. lol.
 Grandpa got a nice Cabela's coat.

 Grandma got pink slippers. :)
 She has Max on her lap.

 There he is, running back to take a piece of paper and put it in the garbage, again. ;D




 All Caitlin wanted for Christmas was a huge bag of walnuts.

Papa got Mother a receipt thing, that will cut her time in the office in half. She really wanted it. :)
Golly, that was a truck load and a half of photos! I hope you all enjoyed them. :)

All thanks be to God for blessing my family so richly with another joyous and memorable Christmas!

6 comments:

Hannah Woltersdorf said...

Thanks so much for coming for breakfast! I had a blast! Best one yet I think, I was bummed that the Macks couldn't be there this year, that would have made it totally epic. :) It looks like you all had a BLAST at christmas! God has blessed our families in so many ways!

Love,
Han

JessicaCynthia said...

Well, thanks for inviting us. :) I think it was the best one yet as well. Hope you all had a blast of a Christmas too!

Brian said...

See, I peruse the blog. Though, I am still waiting for my guest appearance.
Breakfast was delightfully amazing.
Christmas was also amazing. Thank you again for having me over.
Alainna's expression is priceless. Nothing like the face of a child receiving a new bike!
Did you take a picture of your Christmas present?

JessicaCynthia said...

Hey Brian,
yeah, I had a photo that I could have used of you at the breakfast, but...I don't think that you would have liked it. ;p
I'm still going to make another post on Christmas day, so, you'll make it in there. :)
Thanks for coming by the way. It was great to have you over!

HeidiGrace said...

Great pictures Jess! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! :)

Brian said...

Well I will look for my picture then. Though all pictures of me are embarrassing.
Coming over on Christmas day was more of a blessing for me, I am sure, so, uh, anytime ;-)