Friday, December 2, 2011

Little snippets of everyday life-

 This is totally Levi. I mean, could his imagination get any better than this? This was completely his idea. I just saw him like this while I was listening to a lecture, and HAD to capture this! (for his future wife, right?)
 Oh my goodness, this ice cream is amazing! If you love Starbucks, AND ice cream, this is the thing to get. Yes, it's spendy, but it's a good thing to make a splurge on every now and then. :-p
 Look at the orange kitten in the middle. How it's all sprawled out all over the other ones. It was hilarious! The other kittens are acting like it's normal. :)
 Too cute. <3
I am always working on something, it seems. I am making a head-warmer, that has the 'knitted look.' (that's what I call it now. :) I'll let you know how it turns out.

 Well, that's what we've been up to. Other than a midterm coming up, and a few other things that my wonderful Papa had added to our house. (I'll post on them later.)

Off to make another project for the bazaar tomorrow!
TTFN,
Jessica

1 comment: