Friday, December 23, 2011

Shooting day.

Lots of people went up in the mountains to shoot guns today. It was just too much fun. I absolutely love shooting guns...especially the really big ones, and hand guns. -they're my favorite. :)

I tried all of the guns Papa brought. ( I think he brought five.) I have NO idea what they're all called or anything, so if you want to know, you'll have to ask him. :)

Enjoy!


 There were a whole lot more people than this. :)
 Papa brought out his "REALLY, REALLY" big gun. It could tear anything apart. Literally. I'd say, that was the scariest one for me to shoot...therefore, the most fun. :)



 I'm shooting his second biggest gun in this photo. That one was also one of my favorites!


 Marcus was an excellent shot.

 This is Caitlin shooting the "BIG" gun. Papa had to plug his ears because, I'm telling you- It. Was. Loud.
 *grin* All of our 'targets' looked like a pile of junk. ;p I actually like shooting at things like this better than actual targets, because you are given more variety...and things blow up. :)
 I'm soooo glad Heather could make it!





 (I think Mr. V was signaling to someone that he wanted a gun. :)
 The above, and below photos are connected. The above is when Marcus is about to shoot the big gun, and the below shows how much it blew him back.


 -My shoes. :)

 Lastly, is my favorite photo of all...My daddy. :) 
I am extremely thankful that my Father gives us kiddos all of these different experiences, adventures, and makes our life a full and colorful one.

The Lord could not have blessed us with a better Papa.

No comments: