Monday, March 19, 2012

Blueberry Crumble Pie

How has your day been? Mine has been fabulous. My whole week has been fabulous, come to think of it. Even though everybody in my family, except the littles and I, caught the flew, life has been good. I took care of the little kids, my parents, Caitlin, Felicity, dinner, cleaning, and giving out medicine. I felt like the "woman of the house." -It was a good feeling. :) 


(A whole lot later) *sigh* Well, I'm not going to be able to finish this post like I hoped. You'll just have to look at the photos. I made this post about a week ago, but just never finished it. *bummer* I am so far behind on posting, it's not even funny. I still have to post on our lunch up at the Space Needle in Seattle we had on Saturday, and then we are going to the Great Wolf Lodge tomorrow morning till Thursday. So...yeah. No time at all, and a bunch of stuff to catch up on. Don't worry though. I WILL get through all of them...it might just take a while. ;/
Thanks for your patience. 
(not that you've been "eagerly awaiting" my posts anyways. *wink*)
Have a great day Y'all.
-JessicaCynthia.

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tasty looking pie! I just made some mozzarella cheese today, and posted photos on my blog. http://gracieshorseyworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/homemade-cheese-sticks.html

Keep up the great posts!