Saturday, March 24, 2012

Space Needle

Well, I've finally found some time to make a post for y'all. Goodness gracious me, life has been amazing! I have found myself in tears of joy and thankfulness to God for all of the many blessings He pours down on my family and I. Lunch at the Space Needle we had last Saturday was on one of the many items on my "thankfulness" list. What a wonderful time we had! The Space Needle was such a wonderful experience. I've been there before when I was a little girl, but this time we actually were able to have lunch in the fancy restaurant on top. The thing I loved most about it, wasn't the food, (though it was fabulous.) but was that the floor actually rotated around the needle so you could look around the whole thing and not even get out of your seat! -wow. There were around 23 in our party. I got to meet lots of my Aunts, Uncles, second Cousins, third cousins, fourth cousins, and my third cousin's boyfriend. (they are all adults 30+  ) I had a lot of fun with them. <3 Well, I've got a whole lot more photos to go through, so I'd better get to those...  Enjoy these few photos, and if y'all would like to see the others- visit this link-   Space Needle Photos     (There are a lot of Jacob/ Nickolas photos in there that would be hilarious with a humorous caption. Find your favorite (s) and make a funny caption.)









 ...A weird building....









 I don't know what it was about Tyler that Nickolas found funny. Nickolas laughed his head off when he saw Tyler.
 "c-c-can I pet it?"


 This is my hilarious third cousin, Anthony. (we call him "sparks.") He showed us a lot of card tricks, told jokes, and made us laugh. The kiddos love him. :)
 This is spark's wife. We call her "cook." She is a nice old lady, and very kind to the littles.







 I found this old photo of when I went to the Space Needle. It is amazing to compare it to the most recent. (pssstt...I think I look better in the older photo. *wink*) I was such a cute, chubby little princess. :)



 Thanks to Great Grandma Nodine for the absolutely wonderful lunch!!! We love you Grandma!!

 This is my adorable third cousin, Tyler. He is such an adorable little boy! (not as cute as Nickolas, though. :)

 WHAT A CUTIE!!!


 This is just one of my Great Grandma's ginormous rings. She absolutely loves big and bling. 


















That's it folks.  Sorry for the bad organization here. Don't forget to check out the other photos I have on Picasa Web. :)
Thanks for reading.
-JessicaCynthia-

No comments: