Thursday, March 8, 2012

Peanut butter chocolate cupcakes-

 I have completely stumbled across the most sinful Peanut butter cupcakes -ever!- (Well, I actually hate the cupcake it's self, but the frosting stuff on top is to die for...almost literally. ;p jk) As always, I took photos of the process. This was kinda a time consuming thing as well, but TOTALLY worth it for the topping. If you're a Recces pieces fan, you'll love these....

If any of y'all want the recipe just let me know. I don't have it at the very moment, but I'll get it to ya if you want it. :)
So- Sugar, eggs, and a pinch of salt goes in the mixer 'till all nice 'n fluffy.


You pour that mixture into a double boiler, and get it up to 160 degrees.

Then you pour that back into the mixer, and mix it all up 'till it turns into a meringue sort of thing. stiff.
Add in the peanut butter and the butter.
Mix.
Add in the vanilla...
...and beat for a while- until the mixture is all smooth, and consistent.
Then you, seriously, PILE the frosting on top of the cupcakes, making Mt. St. Deliciousness. Use ALL of the frosting when doing this...you'll be glad you did. :) Then you put these beauties in the fridge and let the frosting harden.  Cover with chocolate, then put them back in the fridge to harden. Take out, and E.N.J.O.Y.






Let me know if you try it. :)
Thank you for reading!
-JessicaCynthia.




2 comments:

HeidiGrace said...

Those look amazing! :) I want one right now!!

JessicaCynthia said...

*chuckle* Thanks Heidi. Maybe I should make you one sometime....?