Sunday, March 4, 2012

WPC Ladies tea 2012

 This last Saturday, (yesterday, actually) my family and I attended a marvelously put together ladies tea. I had a fabulous time! My Grandma Leider was able to fly down for the occasion, (thanks Grandpa for letting her come!!!) and my Cousin Cassandra was also able to come! -yay!
 All us gals. ;p
 This little "girlie," as I call her, is my new best friend. :) She is so incredibly adorable.
The guys were so kind as to be our servers for the afternoon. They did a marvelous job, and made the afternoon more relaxed and calming. My little brother was among them, and it was quite thrilling actually, to see him serve. I don't think he's ever been able to do it, even though he's wanted to, so I was really happy that he was finally doing it! (Isn't he the handsomest guy ever?!?!)
 Mrs. Elliot gave a fantastic talk on God's faithfulness. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
 Mrs. White played the guitar for us, so we could sing some hymns, and then she gave a beautiful solo. She has certainly been blessed with a pretty voice!
 -More servers.

 These are all the people who attended-









 Mrs. White had a marvelous idea of putting hats out so that you could get a fun picture taken on a fancy looking chair. Mr. White was the photographer for all of us, and I think he is going to give us some copies of them. -How fun it that?


I would like to thank Christina Seifert, Mrs. Gollehon, Mrs. Mack, and Mrs. White for organizing this wonderful afternoon. It was truly lovely.
-JessicaCynthia.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nice pictures, Jess! :)